5 Setting Mists that Were Made to Last
Setting Mists are little angels on Earth that save our face from melting in the summer heat or even the brittle winter; they are truly saviors in little bottles. Here are my top 5...
- Urban Decay: All Nighter $14-$30 This vegan formula is the perfect mist for normal to combination skin (use De-Slick from UD for oily skin). Made to last up to 16 hours, All Nighter prevents that beat face from melting, cracking, or settling into those annoying fine lines. It is oil & paraben free.
2. SuperGoop: Defense Refresh Setting Mist $12-$28 This three-in-one mist protects your skin from the sun with a SPF 50 UV protection, controls oil & shine, and sets your makeup all at the same time. This amazing spray has a hint of rosemary and mint to also act as a refresher after a long day in the sun or just to bring back to life your makeup. This mist is sulfate & paraben free.
3. e.l.f. : Makeup & Set $3 Made with aloe, cucumber, green tea, and an umpteen amount of vitamins, to keep your makeup as fresh as when you put it on & your skin as radiant as ever. One of the cheapest setting mists on the market, it still holds up against the most expensive sprays. Def worth a try if you aren't trying to spend above $10.
4. Coola: Makeup Setting Spray $36 With a matte finish, this 70% certified organic setting mist is perfect for the woman looking to benefit from sun-care with a SPF 30 UV protection. Made with aloe, cucumber, & hyaluronic acid to work miracles on your skin. The aloe & cucumber to soothe skin from irritation & hyaluronic acid to keep the skin radiant and moisturized throughout the day. This formula is sulfate, paraben, and phthalate free.
5. Tony Moly: Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist $15 This Korean wonder has taken the American beauty world by storm. Dressed in tradition Korean cuteness is a oil-fighting & controlling mist that still maintains your skin's moisture & sets your makeup to keep perfection alive. With a lingering fruity scent, it is hard not to love it.
Let me know what you think, dolls!